The following resources can be helpful to educators and parents. Click links below to view.
· Talking to Children about Events in Pittsburgh and Anti-Semitism
· Talking to Children about Hate Crimes and Anti-Semitism
· The Psychological Impact of the Recent Shooting
· Tips for Parents on Media Coverage
· Parent Guidelines for Helping Youth after the Recent Shooting
· Helping Young Children with Traumatic Grief: Tips for Caregivers
· Helping School-Age Children with Traumatic Grief: Tips for Caregivers
· Helping Teens with Traumatic Grief: Tips for Caregivers
· Helping Youth After Community Trauma: Tips for Educators
· After a Crisis: Helping Young Children Heal
· Guiding Adults in Talking to Children About Death and Attending Services
Memorial at Pittsburgh Synagogue following shooting on October 27, 2018
Photo: Brendan Smialowski. AFP/Getty Images
Copyright © Holocaust Speakers Bureau -- Like us on facebook!
We provide all our services for free, but gladly accept donations or gifts in any amount to help us to continue our work.